In this introductory episode, author and blogger Jeannie Hall discusses The Secret, the Law of Attraction (LOA), spiritual journeys, and overcoming fear. Jeannie has changed her life by beginning to release her fear and incorporating LOA principles into her life.
Jeannie’s 5 Ways to Overcome Fear
- Take the first step
- Visualize success
- Have faith
- Trust in your higher power and yourself
- Lost weight
- Improved her overall health
- Gained energy
- Gone from tired to enjoying long walks and hikes
- Published six books
- Four nonfiction self-help books about spirituality
- Two fiction romantic thrillers
- Changed her perspective from “I can’t!” to “I can!”
- Reduced her stress
- Reduced her high blood sugar and blood pressure levels
- Embraced her emotions
- Realized the importance of daily fun
- Made time to take care of herself
- Started believing that all her dreams are now coming true
When she started this journey, she was living in fear of making a bad decision. She was an overweight, stressed out retail manager. And worse, because fear of losing her job and paycheck was her overriding concern, she couldn’t see a way out. Even though she had a lot to be thankful for, she didn’t appreciate those things enough. But since that time, she has changed all that. And if a girl from a little town in Arkansas, USA, can stop living in fear, you can, too!
Is fear stopping you? Have you not finished that book because you’re too scared? If you’re a writer facing fear or other blocks or if you’re simply looking to go on your own spiritual journey, this is the place for you!
Mentioned in this episode:
A Course in Miracles: A book full of spiritual teachings. It even has a section for teachers who wish to teach the course themselves.
Kelli Cooper: author, blogger, podcaster, LOA expert, and world traveler. If you want to improve your life and live life on your terms, check out her site: LiveLifeMadetoOrder.com
Wanna take the next step in your spiritual journey? This can help you on your way. 🙂